Monday, April 27, 2009

Chewy Chocolate Cookies MiniMixtape: Episode 2 "Her Name Was Lola"



Today I've gotten mail from the guys at Chewy Chocolate Cookies telling me about their new MiniMixtape. I'm not gonna elaborate on it , just include the tracklist and a Zshare link will do I suppose =)

Chewy Chocolate Cookies MiniMixtape: Episode 2

Tracklist:

1- Barry Manilow “Copacabana” Cha-Cha Intro

2- Chewy Chocolate Cookies “It was onlly a kiss” OUT NOW @ BEATPORT!!!

3- Larry Tee “I love U” Chewy Chocolate re-edit

4- Chewy Chocolate Cookies “Boom Boom” (Coming soon…)

5- Calvin Harris “I’m not alone” Chewy Chocolate Cookies “Is it still 92″ Rmx (Coming soon…)

6- Junior Sanchex “Zaxxon” Take 1

7- Popof “Shades”

8- Cyberpunkers “Check it out” Chewy Chocolate Cookies Rmx (Coming soon…)

9- DRLKT Freddie “Blood” Chewy Chocolate Cookies Rmx (Coming soon…)

10- Tiga “Shoes” Mr. Oizo Rmx

11- Chewy Chocolate Cookies “Apocalypse” OUT NOW @ BEATPORT!!!

12- Artist Unknown “Down”

13- Clash the disko kids “The big cheese”

14- Chewy Chocolate Cookies “Numero” OUT NOW @ BEATPORT!!!

15- Barry Manilow “Copacabana” Her name was Lola Outro

 
Custom Search