Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DRLKT Freddie



When I checked my mail today I was pleasently surprised to hear some of the songs sent to me by this duo called DRLKT Freddie ! I will be including their track "Airtight" and another original from these guys called "Blood" (both of these singles yet to be released) .They also have a remix of Lady Gaga's Pokerface and I usually do not like remixes of such songs but this one is pretty good , different but good! Chewie Chocolate Cookies did a remix of their track "Blood" , it's on their new minimixtape I posted some days ago check it out!
Some information about this duo , they exist of Producer/Songwriter/Singer Van Scott and Producer/Engineer Jad Cooper .


> DRLKT Freddie - Blood

> Lady Gaga - Pokerface (DRLKT Freddie's King of Spades Remix)

> DRLTK Freddie - Airtight
 
Custom Search